Best of 2022 – A Review in Pictures

Let me start by saying 2022 was another incredible year for my wedding photography. So many amazing couples and so many awesome weddings! I feel so lucky to have been chosen to document so many weddings throughout Warwickshire and the Midlands, and as far down as Cornwall.

It’s this time of year, well, maybe a bit later than I’d have liked, that I go through all the photos I’ve taken at weddings throughout out the past year and put together my favourites. I really love seeing all the smiles and all the happiness again and reliving the weddings as I go through them.

I really am so passionate about documenting wedding days, and capturing those little moments as they happen means so much more than a posed image. So that’s what I’m doing 95% of the time on a wedding day, documenting and story telling. The other 5% is creating beautiful portraits you can hang on your wall.

This should be about the photos rather than my ramblings so, finally, I’d like to say a massive thank you to all the couples have chosen me to photograph and document one of the most incredible day’s of their lives! It really does mean a lot! So, without further ado, here are my favourite images from 2022…

Are you getting married in 2023/24 and still looking for a wedding photographer? I’d love to be part of your plans!

Check my availability

    Share on Social Media


Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *